Friday, July 10, 2009

The Boss Friday!

Major props to my sweetie for making me watch this video on YouTube, despite my grumbling and griping. John has a major thang for pirate music, especially if it's done by some of our friends through the Renaissance Faire community. So when he asked me to watch a Bruce Springsteen version of "Pay Me My Money Down", yeah, I sighed. Me, I'm not so much a fan of the whole pirate schtick. I'm just sayin'. But this version sheds a whole 'nother light for me on the whole Boss thing. I'm gonna have to investigate and see if there is an album that features these two songs, which are actual American classics, I think.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I love it!

:o)

Amy said...

I've never been a huge Bruce fan, but this one's gotten under my skin...LOL