Friday, October 24, 2008

Is That It...?

I'm sitting here, thinking I haven't posted to the blog in 4 or 5 days, and I've absolutely got nada, nothing. Zilch. Zero. Wow, John, who says I talk wayyy more than necessary, would be totally stunned right now!

So, how's this -- what scary story are you reading? Are you into vampires, ghosts, werewolves, cutesy Halloween themes? Or do shape-shifters and bad-ass Shadow Destroyers rock your jets? I've got one going right now by Sydney Somers, STORM WARNING, the 3rd in her Shadow Destroyers series, where the heroes and heroines all form this combat-ish type unit that destroyes these evil beings who try to cross over from a different realm. There's a bit of backstory to the books and where exactly the baddies come from, but once you get past that -- ohhh, hot! Probably my favorite e-series out there right now.

If you're not into the whole Halloween thing, are you just finding any book you can get your hands on to avoid the whole election machine? Oh, my God, I'm very concerned with who will be the U.S.'s next prez, but geeeezzz, enough already! I'm sorry, I thought these two men were adults, but they certainly do resemble children at times, don't they?

Oh well -- back to my DVR and trying to get caught up on recorded shows. Up on deck right now, CSI: NY. Ahhh, Gary Sinese. I'd vote for him any day!

2 comments:

Jill D. said...

I just finished The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason. It is a historical vampire book where the vampires are actually the bad guys. The heroine is a slayer. It's not too bad. Have you read it?

Amy said...

I've been interested, sorta, in some of Gleason's books, but I haven't tried any yet! I really need to.