Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Micah's A Fashionista!

I've taken to dressing my dog up and channeling her stylish maven.  So far, she's eating it up and, honest-to-God, prissies and preens whenever I put a sweater or outfit on her.  Many people have asked me how John would feel about that, and it's my utter and true belief that he'd hate it.  But I'm sure he's getting a chuckle out of it from wherever he's watching over us from.  Or rolling his eyes...

Doing the catwalk...

Ze bling.  She likes...


Was trying to go for a profile here, but she turned her back on me.
  

4 comments:

nath said...

LOL, she looks very nice! :) That third picture with her head turned away... it reminds me of those book covers where the model shows us her back... :)

Amy said...

I was thinking she'd be the perfect model for a canine version of a Lorraine Heath novel. :-)

nath said...

LOL, or for Avon in general. I second that! Ze dress and ze bling :)

CindyS said...

Awww, she looks sweet. We have tried reindeer antlers on the dogs and we couldn't even get pictures they came off that fast. Now, I should look through my computer as I know Emma let us put a Santa hat on her at one point - she was just so happy to be the center of attention!

cindyS