Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tonight, So You Think You Can Dance!

The season finale of So You Think You Can Dance is on this week, and I'm working both nights, damnit. KristieJ is a great spokesperson for SYTYCD-Canada, and I'm not sure I've put in my 2 cents enough. I adore this show, or at least the US version of it! I almost -- ALMOST -- love it as much as tennis, let's just put it that way. Anyhoo, I voted and voted last week, but still the one girl I thought could beat Kayla got kicked off. So this week I'm leaving it up to Jeanine or Brandon to win the competition. I'd really love to see Evan win, but I'm not sure he can hold his own in the final four. The girl I thought would definitely win, Jeanette, got voted off week before last, which totally pissed me off. That lady could do anything! Below is just one of my favorite routines from this season, featuring Jeanette and Brandon.

1 comment:

Kristie (J) said...

We had a thunderstorm on Tuesday night and it disrupted the cable. I couldn't figure out how to get it back and all I could think was I'd better get it working again by last night. I ended up calling my son yesterday morning way before he planned on getting up to see if could come over and fix it. He didn't get here until about 7:45 last night and then had trouble himself (kept doing what I was doing - hello - I know THAT much) Anyway he got it going with about 5 minutes to spare.
As for who I'd like to see win - if I go by favourite dancer - it would be Evan - but if I go by most talented (which is what I think it really should be) then Kayla edges out Brandon by just a touch. They are pretty much tied as far as talent goes for me - but I'd like to see a girl win this year.
Alas though - there is no Nico in the US version. Of course a Nico doesn't come around all that often :( Fabulous dancer - sex on a stick *sigh*
SYTYCD Canada starts next week so I don't even have to miss a week. No SYTYCD withdrawl at all!! Happy dance.
But when the US next season starts - I'm not sure what's going to happen!! The same station here shows both the US and Canadian version - and they are both on the same nights!! I don't know what their plans are - but I don't want to miss any of them.