Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh, the Horror...


While it's not as fun as this lady is obviously having, John and I are tackling the house today and trying to do a major overhaul-cleaning before my mom gets down here on Monday. Why am I subjecting myself to this torture when her arrival is four days away? I've got to work all weekend, so this is the last full day I have off before she gets here. Combine that with writing not one but two reviews as well, yeah, my day is going to be full. *sigh* Why, oh why, do I do this to myself?

In other news, I'm finally reading! I was able to select a book off of the teetering TBR (yikes, I'll have to keep the door to the bedroom closed so that Mom doesn't see that mess). I'm rapidly zipping through STOP ME by Brenda Novak, the second in her The Last Stand series. Very good so far. Hopefully more later today...

No comments: