Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!


I don't know if I want to get all emotional and preach what a great country this is, or just tell everyone to party hearty and have a safe and happy 4th of July. So, I'll just stick with this -- have fun this Friday, but don't forget those who have fought for and continue to still do so to make the USA one helluva place to live...

I'll be working this weekend, so let's hope that I don't come across too many idiots who mix booze and fireworks just to see what happens.

3 comments:

Jace said...

Happy 4th Of July to you too, although you'll be working. Here's to a QUIET hospital this weekend. *wink*

Wendy said...

Ha! My RN Mom loves the start of deer hunting season. That magical time of year when idiots mix alcohol with tree-stands and GUNS! Eep!

Amy said...

Well, it wasn't quiet, but I got to leave early. So there's my own lil' 4th celebration... ;-)

LOL Wendy, scary what people will do when they have a little drinky-poo, eh? What's weird is down here, the guys take the hunting seriously. But I've heard they use the tree stands for more than just spotting the deer... ;-O