Friday, May 8, 2009

T.G.I.F. and Other Silly Observations...

How'd they get this pic of me while I was having my hair done today?? *cough cough* Of course I go to the hair salon dressed exactly like this, in nothing but my 'roos...

Hmm, maybe that's why people ran screaming in terror out of the building today...

Why is it that your hair looks totally fab at the salon, but when you get home it just totally falls? Granted, I'm digging my new reddish-blonde status right now, and the cut is especially nice, but it seems like my forehead grew about an inch between me leaving the salon and getting home. Wow, dude...

Ok, then that begs my next question -- why is it that the heroines in my romance novels never have bedhead, or a totally gnarly hair day? Oh sure, they're described as having pixie hair cuts, long wavy red locks, or blonde tresses that would make Britney cry. Don't get me started on the lack of morning breath after they've spent the night dancing the horizontal mambo. I'm just sayin'...

I forget what blog mentioned almost that exact same thing earlier this week. But, y'know, they're right! And I don't know why it is, but I always like the heroines to have longish hair. It's weird, when she's described as having a short hairstyle, I immediately replace that image with one of my own, regardless of what the cover looks like.

Oh well, I said all of that to tell y'all this -- Have a great weekend!

No comments: